GENERAL SHEET VINYL INSTALLATION INFORMATION
The installation method used is dependent upon the day-to-day activities and the overall floor dimensions.
- The Releasable Full Spread Installation Method provides optimal performance of the vinyl and is the recommended installation process for all residential IVC fiberglass sheet vinyl products. (Recommended)
- The Loose-Lay Installation Method should only be used when the flooring area is 25 square yards or less and no more than 1 seam.
- The Permanent Full Spread Installation Method can be used for special needs areas, such as those with rolling traffic and/or extremely high traffic. However, PLEASE NOTE that if you elect to permanently install your IVC residential flooring using this method as opposed to the recommended Releasable Installation Method that labor rates exceeding residential releasable removal and underlayment will not be covered.
GENERAL LUXURY VINYL TILE & PLANK INSTALLATION INFORMATION
For both residential or commercial luxury vinyl tile and plank flooring applications, we offer two installation methods: Glue Down Installation, which requires permanent adhesive to subfloor. Click Installation, which does not require adhesive. It utilizes a proven ESQ locking system and patented push-down technology. Each piece simply clicks together and in place.
GENERAL LAMINATE INSTALLATION INFORMATION
For residential laminate flooring applications, we offer two installation methods for Balterio laminate:
- The PressXpress Installation Method.
- The DropXpress Installation Method.